© Copyright Notice
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: This Test Website and its Content is protected under International and national copyright laws and Treaties. No part of this Test Website or its Content may be modified or adapted without the express prior written consent of the Environment Agency.
TERMS and CONDITIONS of USE (QP CHECKER TEST WEBSITE)
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to Your access and use of this QP Checker Test Website. By accessing and using this QP Checker Test Website You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms do not access or use this Test Website, leave immediately.
Updates to these Terms or this Website
We amend these Terms from time to time without notice. By continuing to access and use this Test Website You are agreeing to be bound by the most recent version of these Terms. We may also amend this QP Checker Test Website at any time. Any of the content on this Test Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. This Test Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that this Test Website will always be available or be uninterrupted.
THIS IS A TEST WEBSITE
THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY A “TEST” WEBSITE AS IT IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND, AS SUCH, YOU AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION YOU ENTER INTO THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
QP Checker Test Website
This Quality Protocol Checker (“QP Checker”) Test Website (the “Test Website”) is managed and administered by the Environment Agency (“We”, “Us” “Our”).
We grant “You” the right to access and use this Website. By accessing and using this Test Website You agree that You are:
- Involved in the use, sale or production of waste-derived or are an employee or authorised representative of such an organisation. or
- A Statutory or Regulatory Body or an employee or authorised representative of such an organisation; or
- Any other organisation who has been granted access rights by the Environment Agency).
You also agree that:
- You shall only access and use this Test Website for the testing of your Quality Protocol compliance online;
- During the Test Period You, will notify the Environment Agency of any and all problems You are having with accessing and using this Test Website as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing and using this Test Website You agree that except to the extent reasonably necessary to test the Test Website’s functionality, security and performance, You will NOT:
- Alter or remove any IPRs on this Test Website including those owned by Us and Our contractors, nor will You infringe any IPRs used in, on or in connection with this Test Website without the prior written consent of the owner. If You wish to obtain our prior written consent please contact Us at: email@example.com;
- Reverse engineer, translate, modify, adapt, publish, download, sell or dispose of any software or any Content used in connection with any part of the Test Website except to the extend strictly permitted by the law;
- Access or use the Test Website in any way that will or is likely to intentionally, recklessly or maliciously impair its performance, corrupt the Content or otherwise reduce the Test Website’s overall functionality;
- Compromise its security or attempt to gain access to secure areas or other Information. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expenses, liability, loss or costs (including legal fees incurred by Us) arising from an infringement or suspected infringement of these Terms; and
- Nor will You permit or conduct, any unauthorised access or use of this Test Website or any access or use of it for an illegal or improper purpose that may amount to the commission of a criminal offence or a civil wrong for which You may be convicted and / or face any claim for damages; and
- Should You breach any of these Terms, You agree that the Information You input and the actions You take regarding this Test Website may be used and relied upon by Us and in any court of competent jurisdiction or other legally competent body (including by Statutory and Regulatory Bodies) in any proceedings within the Jurisdictions (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) and applicable laws of those Jurisdictions within the United Kingdom.
“Content” means all software, computer code, data, information or IPRs used to create or otherwise used in the Test Website to provide facilities including its functionality, security and performance.
“Information” means all information or data that You input into this Test Website for the purposes of testing, accessing and providing feedback to Us on matters including the functionality, security and performance of this Test Website.
“IPRs” or “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, trademarks, service marks, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise), applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, database rights, trade or business names and other similar obligations whether registerable or not in any country (including but not limited to the United Kingdom).”
“Test Period” means the period during which this Test Website shall be available to You and is expected to be from 12/09/2013 to 31/06/2015 or such other period as may be amended under this definition in these Terms.
“Test Website” means this temporary QP Checker website which shall be available to You for the permitted uses during the Test Period for Your (and other third party) use to test and assess the Website’s functionality, security, integrity and fitness for its purpose.
“Statutory and Regulatory Bodies” are Us, Natural Resources Wales, the Northern Ireland Environment Agency.
Links and Hyperlinks
Links to external websites are provided for Your convenience and do not signify any endorsement or responsibility for the content of the linked website.
We respond to complaints and other communications regarding this Test Website and its Content. If you wish to bring any matter to Our attention please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Test Website is provided on an “as-is” basis and therefore You place no reliance on, and You agree and accept that We make no representations and expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, whether by statute, custom or usage, to the fullest extent permitted by the law in respect of in respect of the Test Website or its Content being (a) accurate, reliable, complete, free from defect or computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other similar code of a destructive nature, or (b) fit for Your purpose or for any purpose, or (c) up-to-date, (d) uninterrupted or error-free, or (e) compatible with or have the necessary or any security component. You also agree to use and rely upon Your own virus protection software when accessing and using this Test Website.
- The Content on this Test Website may change without notice at any time. You accept that it is Your responsibility to check these Terms each time You access and use this Test Website.
- We will not be liable for interruptions in the availability of or for any incorrect operation of this Test Website or its Content.
- At Our absolute discretion, We may delete, in whole or part, any or all of the Reports created by You and any information submitted by you on this Test Website during the Test Period.
When You input Information into the Test Website to create a Report, a copy of the Report will also be visible to us. We may collect the Information and store any Reports created by you on the Test Website. We agree to access and use the Reports for the purposes of testing and assessing the Test Website, its performance, functionality, security and fitness for its QP Checker purpose. We may share Your Information and copies of any such Reports to Our contractors, consultants, agents and representatives to enable them to do things on Our behalf in relation to the development, improvement and use of this Test Website. We will also share Reports where the law requires Us to disclose it. We may only hold any Reports created by You for the Test Period. You have a right to ask Us for a copy of any Reports We hold created by You. Reports will not be amended after they have been created. However, if there are any mistakes in a Report created by you then you have the right to inform us of the mistake which we will retain for the period we retain the Report.
Suspension and termination
- You accept that We may suspend or stop providing the Test Website and suspend or terminate Your right to access and use this Test Website at any time and for any reason and are under no obligation to reinstate any access previously granted during the Test Period.
- The QP Checker provided on the Test Website is for information purposes only. It is intended to provide You with guidance regarding accreditation only. It is not advice and satisfying the requirements of the QP Checker does not guarantee that Your material will cease to be waste. Separate accreditation for material must still be sought.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, the QP Checker does not provide you with any accreditation, and confers no legal status on Your material. Accreditation for your material must be sought in the normal way for that material.
- We exclude all liability whatsoever to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any and all loss or damage of any kind arising from or out of the use or inability to use or the availability of this Test Website or any of its Content and the information and material it contains, or Your use of it for any purpose other than Permitted Use detailed above.
- In no event shall We be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by You that is (i) of an indirect, special or consequential nature, or (ii) any loss of profits, business opportunity, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- Nothing within these terms will operate to exclude or restrict liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Virus Protection - We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You agree that You use this Test Website at Your own risk.
No Third Party Rights
No third party shall have any rights to enforce any part of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Entire Agreement and Applicable Law
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Us and it supersedes all oral or written agreements, representations, understandings or arrangements relating to its subject matter.
- This Test Website and these Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and You and We hereby agree that any dispute or legal proceedings be brought under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.